Personal, Business & Rural Risk plans
Some things to think about when considering the different types of Risk Covers are:
- Have you got any debt?
- Who is the main income earner?
- Do you have children to consider if you were unable to work or passed away?
- If you were disabled, how much would it cost to alter your home to accommodate?
- What are your retirement plans, would these be affected?
- How do you want to conduct your funeral, how much would it cost?
- What if you found out you had cancer? do you have enough funds for treatment?
For an obligation free discussion call 021 575 055 or email me on Annette@abinsuranceadvice.co.nz
Trauma Cover & Health Insurance
Trauma Insurance provides a lump sum benefit in the event you are diagnosed with a serious medical condition such as cancer, heart attack or stroke.
Health Insurance covers the costs for specialists, tests and surgical cover in a private hospital.
Rural, Keyperson, Shareholder or Income protection
Income Protection Insurance is an insurance to replace your income on a monthly basis if you are unable to work due to illness or accident
Life Insurance is a
lump sum benefit that pays out to the surviving family, funds to cover such things as remaining mortgage and
This provides your family or spouse peace of mind knowing they can move on financially after loosing a loved one.