About Annette Breen (Qualified Financial Advisor & Director)
Following the footsteps of my father who was in the Industry for more than 35 years, I started in 2002.
In 2011 I completed my Financial Services Certificate Level 5 to become a Qualified Financial adviser specializing in Insurance & Lending.
My husband and I live and work on a farm in Cambridge raising our family. My hobbies are Residential Property Management, spending time with my family and ongoing study in the Financial Services Industry.
My commitment to you is to keep my advice process simple, easy to understand and financially achievable.
I can be contacted Direct on 021 575055 or email@example.com
Area of service: Cambridge & Te Awamutu (Waipa district)
Annette provides a straight forward and trustworthy service in the following areas:
- Life Insurance / Funeral cover
- Trauma cover / Severity Based Trauma
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance
- Mortgage, Renters and Income Protection
- Health Insurance
- SME Shareholder Protection and Key person cover
- Rural Income Protection
- Accidental Injury benefit