About Annette Breen (Financial Advisor & Director)
Following the footsteps of my father who was in the Industry for more than 35 years, I started in 2002.
In 2011 I completed my Financial Services Certificate Level 5 to become a Financial Adviser specializing in Insurance & Lending.
With my ongoing studies, in 2020 I completed a bridging certificate in Financial services.
My family and I and work on a dairy farm in Cambridge. My personal hobbies are gardening, family time, holidays and keeping up with weekend sports.
My commitment to you is to keep my advice process simple, easy to understand and financially achievable.
I can be contacted Direct on 021 575055 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We have clients all over New Zealand with use of ZOOM for all meetings.
Annette provides straight forward and a trustworthy service in the following areas:
- Life Insurance / Funeral cover
- Trauma cover / Severity Based Trauma
- Total & Permanent Disability Insurance
- Mortgage, Renters and Income Protection
- Health Insurance & Cancer care
- SME Shareholder Protection and Key person cover
- Rural Income Protection
- Accidental Injury cover