Things in life are always changing so we want to make it easy for you to ensure that your insurance is keeping up with your lifestyle.
If you’ve recently had a major life event, like having a baby, getting married or buying a house, insurance cover might be one of the last things on your mind. But now is the right time to make sure that you have enough cover.
If something happened to you, it could really turn things upside down for your family. This is when having the right amount of cover is crucial.
One example of an insurer we use is Sovereign’s Special Events Increase Facility helps you take charge of your financial future by topping up your Life cover for each life event by up to 50% of the original amount, to a maximum of $250,000, without having to provide any further medical information.
Increasing your cover is simple, especially if you have experienced one of the following major life events in the past 12 months:
- Having a child (by birth or legal adoption)
- Getting married or
- entering into a civil union Getting divorced or
- the dissolution of a civil union
- Supporting a dependent child through tertiary education
- Taking out or increasing your home loan because you have purchased a new home or investment property, a holiday home, or a section*
- Taking on the full-time care or payment for long term care of a close relative
- Your spouse or de facto partner has passed away
- Have had a salary increase (of 10% or more, provided the increase is at least $20,000 per annum).
So is your insurance cover keeping up with you?
If you would like to increase your cover by taking advantage of a Special Events Increase Facility, or if you have any questions regarding your policy whether it is with sovereign or not, contact us at Ab Insurance today on 021575055.
We will help you understand what the right amount of cover is for you and show you just how easy it is to increase your insurance cover after a special event in your life.